2014+ Toyota Tundra Plug and Play Replacement Amplifiers
You want to add an amp and keep your stock stereo head unit (stereo)? Not a problem!
NOTE: This will not work with JBL equipped Tundras.
These plug and and play amps are a direct replacement to the stock amplifier in your Toyota Tundra. Per our instructional video(s) you will simply remove the stock amplifier, install this unit in it’s place and you will increase the output from 18 watts RMS to 70 watts RMS to each door speaker. In addition, you can select the optional mono / subwoofer amplifier and provide up to 600 watts RMS to your after market subwoofer.
Please select the options you wish to add on to your plug and play amp kit. The TXD3204 4 channel amplifier is required. You can select to purchase the TXD6001 subwoofer amp at a later date.
Please note your stock speakers are not setup to handle this much power. So be sure to check out our plug and play speaker upgrade options. In addition, we even offer turnkey packages to install a complete audio system in your Toyota Tundra. If you are planning to use your own speakers, be sure to check out our plug and play wire harness adapters.
Installation is much quicker and easier than a standard amplifier installation.
- Assemble your amp kit.
- Disconnect your battery – negative cable.
- Remove passenger side seat.
- Remove center console and follow instructions how running the power wire from the battery.
- Remove the cover from the stock amplifier under the passenger seat.
- Remove the 3 bolts that old the stock amplifier in place.
- Unplug the two harnesses connected to your stock amplifier.
- Plug in the the harnesses provided in this kit.
- Install the amp rack or attach your amps to the floor of your truck using self tapping screws or preferred method.
- Insert Blue Connector with White / Gray wires into front input on the TXD3204 amplifier.
- Insert Blue Connector with Green / Purple wires into rear input on the TXD3204 Amplifier
- Insert Blue Connector with Purple (only) wires into the TXD6001 input.
- DO NOT plug in the output wires.
- Your TXD3204 came with 2 OUTPUT wire connectors, we will uses these to tune amplifier. NOTE: DO NOT MIX the output wires with TXD6001. The connectors and wires appear to be the same. However, they are NOT.
- Your TXD6001 came with 1 OUTPUT wire connector
- Tune your amps per video.
- After tuning process is completed insert Front Speaker Output (Black Connector) with Gray / White wires into Front Output TXD3204
- Insert Rear Speaker Output (Black Connector) with green / purple wires into Rear Output TXD3204
- Insert Subwoofer output.
- Amp installation completed