2005-2023* 10 inch Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Subwoofer Box Enclosure
This subwoofer box is designed to hide behind the rear driver side seat in your Double Cab Tacoma. The box is made from ULTRA high quality MDF (.75″ Thick) for best sound quality! Don’t settle for cheap particle board boxes that you find on online auctions and many other discount sites. You will not get the sound quality you are after.
When selecting a subwoofer make sure it meets the following requirements:
– Will work in a sealed box with .65 Cu Ft of air space
– Mounting diameter of 9.1″ (custom sizes available)
– Top mount depth of 5.65″ or less, Please note that magnet width plays a role in the maximum top mounting depth. Due to the ANGE of the box, WIDER subwoofer magnets will affect the top mount depth.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Subwoofer Mounting Hardware / Wiring & Terminal Cup Kit (REQUIRED):
1 – Terminal / Wiring Cup (Heavy Duty 12G)
1 – 24″ Red 12 gauge wire
1 – 24″ Black 12 gauge wire
8 – Wood Screws (subwoofer hardware)
4 – Wood Screws (terminal cup hardware)
Subwoofer Box Mounting Hardware: (REQUIRED)
2 – 10 MM Metric Mounting Bolts
2 – Large Rubber Washers
2 – Large flat washers
This bolt and washer kit will attach your subwoofer box to your Toyota Tacoma using stock mounting locations (no drilling or permanent modifications required). The mount kit will seal the box AND keep it from moving around or rattling.
1 – 12″ x 16″ sheet polyfil (Included)
FREE shipping in 48 states.
HI, AK, PR and other countries please email for shipping costs.
- Due to lack of space behind the seat AND to avoid damaging the subwoofer you will NOT be able to fold down the driver side (rear seat) after you complete the installation.
- The plastic storage compartment (driver side) and plastic on back of seat must be removed. Can be reinstalled if you sell truck etc. so be sure to save your parts, bolts etc.
- 2020+ Toyota Tacomas equipped with multi-camera/ Panoramic features will require the module to be relocated. See below for what we are referring to: