ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers
Toyota Camry ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers
To install ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers into your Toyota Camry, you will want to use tacotunes.com speaker adapters designed to work in your Camry. The ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers require a 5.4” cutout diameter for the mid range speakers. The ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers tweeters will require a 2″ cutout diameter.
The ALPINE SPR 17S Component Speakers will fit you your Toyota Camry without any cutting, drilling or modifying your Camry.
Mid range Driver: 5.4″ cutout diameter
Tweeter: 2″ cutout diameter
Top Mount Depth: 2 – 5/16″
These speakers have been test fit to work in the front doors Toyota Tacoma 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014
Features and Specification
SPECIFICATIONS Power Handling
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 110 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 110 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 330 Watts
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (mm): 51mm
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (in): 2”
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (mm): 3/4”
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (in): 18.3mm
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 165.1mm
- Woofer Diameter (in): 6-1/2”
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 136mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5-11/32”
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 59mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-5/16”
- Crossover Size (mm): 115.4mm x 73mm x 32mm
- Crossover Size (in): 4-9/16” x 2-7/8” x 1-1/4”
- Frequency Response: 65Hz – 27kHz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87dB / W(1m)
- Tweeter Type: Bright, Crisp 1” Ring Tweeter with Resonance Absorber
- Mounting Design: Shallow Mounting Design
- Application Type / Design Detail: External / Swivel Tweeter Mounting Kit
- Magnet Material: Ultra Low Distortion Magnet Design
- Dustcap Detail: Kevlar Reinforced, Phase Integrated Dustcap
- Cone Material: Varnish Multi-Layer Cap & Cone
- Motor Technology: Linear Drive Technology
- Voice Coil Type: Large Square-Wire Short Voice Coil
- Cooling: Optimized Air-Flow Design
- Magnet: High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Frame: Rigid Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Grade: Professional Grade Network
- Case Design: Sleek Crossover Case
- Attenuation Control: 7-Level Tweeter Attenuation
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
Upgraded Design, Quality Sound Reproduction
Experience greater detail and impact of your music with the hybrid layered-pulp with mica coating woofer cone and new 1″ ring tweeter. A new external network design with seven-level tweeter adjustment allows for precise tuning, while the hidden screw terminal gives a sleek appearance. Adjust the tuning of your speakers using the crossovers to individually perform fine adjustments of the tweeter level. Ultimately, get far more detail and bright and crisp sound reproduction for a great sounding, loud system.
Installation is made fast and easy with a shallower mounting depth, and basket design. A 6″x8″ mounting adapter plate is also included for fitment, so this solution is versatile to fit in many vehicles (Only Available on SPR-17S and SPR-13S). Choose from multiple models of both components and coaxials to fit the needs of your car.
Better Balance & Staging
The coaxial models feature a 1″ swivel ring tweeter to improve off-axis response in less than ideal installation locations. You can aim it by hand for best sound balance and staging, pointing at the optimum listening position.
Smooth High Frequency
Resonance Absorbers are used to ensure “focused” tonal playback, eliminating unwanted reverberating sound.
Accurate Tweeter Control
Ultra Low Distortion Magnet Design uses extra copper and large neodymium magnet is used to create accurate speaker control, ensuring low distortion and high tonal accuracy.
Fine-Tuned Multi-Layer Cone
New shape & cone materials are used in the Type-R series. The cone uses a combination of thick top-coated varnish, special fibers and glue, and rigorous pressure testing to ensure a lighter and strong material for smooth consistent performance.
Faithful to the Original Sound
The High-performance Linear Drive Motor structure has a large magnet that is almost as big as the voice coil diameter. Its dual radial magnet and twin gap combined with a square, edge-wound voice coil gives the diaphragm linear movement over a much greater range. This means the speaker is faithful to the input signal even during high excursion, for accurate musical reproduction and deep bass.
Superior Efficiency and Linearity
Alpine’s exclusive design allows wider music range playback, tonal and stable balance with greater excursion, and precise speaker movement for accurate music reproduction and deep bass.
Sound, High Power Handling
A large flat copper wounding on the woofer voice coil is used for high power handling and fluid movement during music playback. This contributes great sound and durable performance from the speaker.