2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Plug n Play 5 Channel Amplifier & Install Kit
You want to add an amp and keep your stock stereo head unit (stereo)? Not a problem!
NOTE: This will not work with JBL equipped Tundras.
This 5 Ch amplifier will provide 80 watts to each door speaker & 450 watts (RMS) to your subwoofer(s) at 2 Ohms. It also works with our direct tundra audio integration system. The amp rack and harness system make upgrading your audio quick and easy!. No cutting or drilling into your floorboard. PLUS no cutting or splicing your factory wiring.
Please note your stock speakers are not setup to handle this much power. So be sure to check out our plug and play speaker upgrade options. In addition, we even offer turnkey packages to install a complete audio system in your Toyota Tundra. If you are planning to use your own speakers, be sure to check out our plug and play wire harness adapters.
Installation is much quicker and easier than a standard amplifier installation.
- Assemble your amp kit.
- Disconnect your battery – negative cable.
- Remove passenger side seat bolts and lean seat back.
- Remove center console cover only. See video below.
- Remove the cover from the stock amplifier under the passenger seat.
- Remove the 3 bolts that old the stock amplifier in place.
- Unplug the two harnesses connected to your stock amplifier.
- Plug in the the harnesses provided in this kit.
- Install the amp rack or attach your amps to the floor of your truck using self tapping screws or preferred method.
- Insert Blue Connector with White / Gray wires into front input connections in your TXD8005 Amp
- Insert Blue Connector with Green / Purple wires into rear input connections in your TXD8005 Amp
- DO NOT plug in the output wires.
- Tune your amps per video.
- After tuning process is completed insert Front Speaker Output (Black Connector) with Gray / White wires into Front Output TXD8005
- Insert Rear Speaker Output (Black Connector) with green / purple wires into Rear Output TXD8005
- Connect Subwoofer output.
- Amp installation completed
Assemble Amp Rack: (Updated Video Coming Soon)
Amp Rack Install: (Updated Video Coming Soon)