2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Plug n Play Replacement Amplifier(s) & Install Kit
You want to add an amp and keep your stock stereo head unit (stereo)? Not a problem!
NOTE: This will not work with JBL equipped Tundras.
These plug and and play amps are a direct replacement to the stock amplifier in your Toyota Tundra. Per our instructional video(s) you will simply remove the stock amplifier, install this unit in it’s place and you will increase the output from 18 watts RMS to 100 watts RMS to each door speaker. In addition, you can select the optional mono / subwoofer amplifiers that will provide between 400 & 1000 watts RMS to your after market subwoofer(s).
Please select the options you wish to add on to your plug and play amp kit. The TXD3204v2 4 channel amplifier is required. You can select to purchase the TXD6001 (out of stock) or TXD10001 subwoofer amp at a later date.
Please note your stock speakers are not setup to handle this much power. So be sure to check out our plug and play speaker upgrade options. In addition, we even offer turnkey packages to install a complete audio system in your Toyota Tundra. If you are planning to use your own speakers, be sure to check out our plug and play wire harness adapters.
Installation is much quicker and easier than a standard amplifier installation.
- Assemble your amp kit.
- Disconnect your battery – negative cable.
- Remove passenger side seat bolts and lean seat back.
- Remove center console cover only. See video below.
- Remove the cover from the stock amplifier under the passenger seat. (2014+ Tundra’s)
- Remove the 3 bolts that old the stock amplifier in place (2014+ Tundra’s)
- Unplug the two harnesses connected to your stock amplifier.
- Plug in the harnesses provided in this kit.
- Install the amp rack or attach your amps to the floor of your truck using self tapping screws or preferred method.
- Insert Blue Connector with White / Gray wires into front input on the TXD3204v2 amplifier.
- Insert Blue Connector with Green / Purple wires into rear input on the TXD3204v2 Amplifier
- Insert Blue Connector with Purple (only) wires into the TXD6001 input.
- DO NOT plug in the output wires.
- Your TXD3204 came with 2 OUTPUT connectors, we will use these to tune amplifier.
- Your TXD6001/TXD10001 came with 1 OUTPUT wire connector. NOTE: DO NOT MIX TXD3204/TXD6001/TXD10001 output wires. The connectors and wires appear to be the same. However, they are NOT.
- Tune your amps per video.
- After tuning process is completed insert Front Speaker Output (Black Connector) with Gray / White wires into Front Output TXD3204vX
- Insert Rear Speaker Output (Black Connector) with green / purple wires into Rear Output TXD3204vX
- Insert Subwoofer output.
- Amp installation completed
NOTE: 2007-2013 Toyota Tundras will need to expose bolts under carpet. There is a video to show you how to access the stock mounting location in 2007-2013 Toyota Tundras.